- Another Fatal Late Night Shooting In or Near Capitol Hill Organized Protest Zone in Seattle.
- 2 Members of Gov. Little’s Staff Test Positive for Covid-19
- 2 Joint Idaho Legislative Panels to Meet on Covid-19 Issue.
- WSU Working on Plans for Social Distancing in University Housing.
- WSU Regents Approves Average 2.5% Raise.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Spokane Oil & Coal Train Fine Likely to Go on November Ballot
- WSU Regents Approves 2.2% Undergraduate Tuition Increase
- Idaho Democrats Sue Secretary of State Lawerence Denney Seeking to Stop Him from Giving Idaho Voter Records to President Trump’s Commission on Election Integrity
- Idaho Senator Shawn Keough of Sandpoint to Retire Next Year
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Coal, Coal Train, Education, Environment, Idaho Legislature, Oil, Oil Trains, Shawn Keough, Spokane, Transportation, Tuition, WSU, WSU Regents