- Governor’s Office of Indian Affairs & Washington State Patrol Plan January Meeting on Missing Native Women in Toppenish.
- USFS Taking Public Comments on Proposed Open-Pit Molybdenum Mine in Boise National Forest.
- Ad-Hoc Group Helps Refugees and Migrants Released from Federal Prison Near Portland.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Boise National Forest, Crime, Environment, Immigraton, Jay Inslee, Mining, Missing Native Women, Molybdenum, Native Americans, Toppenish, USFS, Washington State Police, Yakama Nation
- FBI Investigation Into CCA Guards Yields No Indictments
- Yakama Nation to Engage Federal Officials to Enforce Federal Cannabis Laws
- Few Sign up for Idaho Health Exchange: Personal Info Must be Input to Make Health Insurance Inquiries