- Racist California Robocalls Traced to Sandpoint Man Accused of Harassment.
- Spokane City Report Documents Culture of Hazing & Harassment at Spokane Fire Department.
- Washington Utility Regulators Concerned about Foreign Influence on Hydro One, the Canadian Company Buying Avista.
- Idaho Board Rejects Governor’s Mansion Idea
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Steed Still Concerned about Moscow and other Entities Committing Matching Funds for Runway Realignment Project
- Council Advances Zoning Change Allowing Ground Floor Residences in Moscow’s Central Business Zone
- Former Idaho House Speaker Tom Boyd of Genesee Dies
- State Regulators Recommend Power Rate Reduction for Washington Avista Customers
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Airport, Avista, Central Business District, City of Moscow, Electricity, Gary Riedner, Idaho Legislature, Jim Boland, Runway Project, Tom Boyd, Walter Steed, Washington Utilities & Transportation Commission, zoning