- MLK Breakfast Talk on Voting Rights.
- Competing Rallies for Women’s Rights and Anti-Abortion in Moscow.
- UI President C. Scott Green Tells Joint Budget Committee about Painful Budget Cuts.
- Rep. Matt Shea Tells Gun Rights Ralliers in Olympia to Never Back Down.
- Washington Senate Passes Bill to Prevent Discrimination Based on Immigration Status.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, aclu, C. Scott Green, Discrimination, Education, Elections, Guns, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Matt Shea, MLK, University of Idaho, Voting, Voting Rights Act, Washington Legislature, Womens Rights
- Idaho Senate Killed Education Budget, Sends it Back to J-FAC for Reworking
- Washington Voting Rights Act Likely Dead for Year
- Latah County Republican Chair Walter Steed Tells Committee He Won’t Resign