- Pullman League of Women Voters Candidates Forum for US House 5th District Race.
- Interstate 90 Re-opens Near Vantage After Closure During Wildfire.
- Trump Changing Endangered Species Act’s Ability to Prevent Extinction.
- Federal Wildlife Services Kill 3 Wolves in Idaho.
- Forest Service Taking Public Comments on Umatilla, Wallowa-Whitman & Malheur Forest Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Congress, Dave Saulibio, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Forest Plan, I-90, Lisa Brown, Umatilla National Forest, USFS, Vantage, Wildfire, Wolves
- Citizens For Safe 95 Full Interview
- State Commission Rulemaking on Natural Gas Forced Pooling of Landowners Tuesday 8:30 am at State Capitol in Boise
- Carlton Complex and Other Northwest Fires Sending Smoke to Palouse
- Vantage I-90 Chain Reaction Collision Injures 13 in Smokey Conditions
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Citizens for Safe 95, Environment, fires, Gas and Oil Conservation Commission, I-90, Idaho Department of Lands, ITD, Natural Gas, Paradise Ridge, Property Rights, Transportation, US 95, Vantage, Wildfire, wildfires