- More from Pullman League of Women Voters Pullman School Board Candidates Forum.
- Moscow Plans to Outsource Water Bills in 2018.
- Bowe Bergdahl’s Sentencing Judge to Consider Recent Trump Statements.
- BSU Frank Church Conference Focuses on Refugees.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Inslee Calls Special Session on Transportation Issues
- Moscow Council Approves Utility Rate Study
- Whitman County Considers Ways to Address Deficit
- Sen. Jim Risch Wants to Revive Defunct Upper Lochsa Land Exchange Proposal
- Questions over Idaho Freedom Foundation’s Lobbying & 501(c)(3) Status
- Avista Asks for 9.4% Natural Gas Price Increase for Washington Residential Customers
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Avista, Environment, Idaho Freedom Foundation, Idaho Legislature, Jim Risch, Lochsa Land Exchange, Natural Gas, State of Washington, Utilities, Wayne Hoffman
- UI Law Student Sues to Keep Guns on Campus
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Finds in Favor of Nampa Pharmacist who Refused to Sell Uterus Drug
- Committee Approves Moscow Utility Rate Survey
- Otter Economic Adviser Predicts Better Revenues that 2010 Legislature
- Washington Avista Rates Going Up Again
- Idaho County Commissioners Want to Sign on With Wolf Re-listing Opponents