- Pullman League of Women Voters Candidates Forum for US House 5th District Race.
- Interstate 90 Re-opens Near Vantage After Closure During Wildfire.
- Trump Changing Endangered Species Act’s Ability to Prevent Extinction.
- Federal Wildlife Services Kill 3 Wolves in Idaho.
- Forest Service Taking Public Comments on Umatilla, Wallowa-Whitman & Malheur Forest Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Congress, Dave Saulibio, Elections, Endangered Species Act, Forest Plan, I-90, Lisa Brown, Umatilla National Forest, USFS, Vantage, Wildfire, Wolves
- Environmental Groups Seek Injunction on 3 Umatilla National Forest Timber Sales in Blue Mountains
- Judge Rejects Motion by Idaho Dairymen’s Association to Intervene in Ag-Gag Bill Lawuit
- Washington Lawmakers Hear About Shortfalls in Bakken Crude Oil Train Safety
- 2 Environmental Groups Challenge Columbia Basin Salmon Plan in Court
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bakken Oil Fields, BNSF, columbia basin, Columbia River, Environment, Idaho Dairyman's Association, Oil, Oil Trains, Railroads, Salmon, State of Washington, Umatilla National Forest, USFS