- Moscow to Purchase New Fire Truck Early to Avoid New Trump Aluminum Tariff.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Accepting Bid on Troy Highway Bike/Pedestrian Underpass.
- Republican Candidates for Governor Clash over Abortion and Opposition to Health Care Coverage.
- Judge Gives Teen 5 Years Probation for Accessory to Killing of Fellow Teen.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, bicycles, Brad Little, City of Moscow, Crime, Elections, Fire Department, Health, Idaho Republicans, John Stegner, Keagan Tennant, Matthew McKetta, Moscow Volunteer Fire Department, Paradise Path, Raul Labrador, Tariffs, Timothy Reeves, Troy Highway
- Moscow Committee Recommends Approval of First Phase of Highway 8 Pedestrian Underpass Study
- Dangerous Entovirus in Seattle, Suspected in Oregon
- Idaho Unemployment Down