- Idaho Department of Lands Moving US Forest Service Timber Sales.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Extends Scoping Comment Period for Lower Granite Dam Master Plan Until Tuesday.
- Sen. Cantwell Calls for Changes to Keep Pre-Existing Conditions Covered.
- Spokane County Reaches Half a Million People.
- Tick Population High This Year.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, Army Corps of Engineers, Dams, David Groeschl, economy, Health, Idaho Dept. of Lands, Lower Granite Dam, Maria Cantwell, Snake River, Spokane County, Ticks, USFS, Wildlife