- Interview with Latah County Commission Candidate Kathie LaFortune.
- Some WSU & Pullman Police Rape Kits Untested.
- Former Republican Idaho Attorney General Jim Jones Endorses Democrat Cindy Wilson for Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Cannabis Legalization Becomes Idaho Election Issue.
- Washington Pot Producers Say New Enforcement of Edibles Restrictions Will Hurt Smaller Producers.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, Cannabis, Cindy Wilson, Edibles, Education, Elections, Kathie LaFortune, Latah County, Marijuana, Paulette Jordan, Pullman, Pullman Police, Rape, Rape Kits, Sherri Y, Superintendent of Public Instruction, WSU
- Sandpoint City Council Wants City Involvement in Environmental Impact Statement Process for Coal Train Increase
- GMO Wheat Contamination in Montana
- Republican Lawrence Denny & Democrat Holli Woodings vie for Secretary of State’s Office
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Candidates Sherri Ybarra and Jana Jones Debate
Posted in Audio, Election 2014, Evening Report
Tags: BNSF, Coal, Coal Trains, GM Wheat, GMOs, Holli Woodings, Jana Jones, Lawrence Denny, Montana, Montana State University, Sandpoint, Secretary of State, Sherri Ybarra, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Wheat