- On the 20th Anniversary of the Battle in Seattle, we Hear from a Protester Partially Blinded by Police Rubber Bullet.
- Idaho Issues Temporary Rules on Hemp Transportation.
- 9 Idahoans Dead in South Dakota Plane Crash.
- UI Offers Early Retirement & Voluntary Separation Incentives
- BYU-Idaho Reverses Decision on Accepting Medicaid as Opt Out for University’s Health Insurance Plan.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, BYU-Idaho, Education, Health, Hemp, Life Has Meaning, Police, Rubber Bullets, Seattle Police, South Dakota, State of Idaho, University of Idaho, WTO