- Moscow Council Overrules City Clerk’s Denial of Day Care License at Real Life Ministries.
- Moscow Public Works Director Says City is on Target to Reduce City Government Carbon Emissions by 20% Between 2005 & 2020.
- Pullman Investigators say Cougar Laser Arena Fire was Arson.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Carbon Emissions, Children, City of Moscow, Climate Change, Cougar Laser Arena, Day Care, East Side Marketplace, Environment, Fire, Greenhouse Gases, Pullman, Pullman Fire Dept., Real Life on the Palouse, Tyler Palmer
- Medical Marijuana Activist Michael Adam Assenberg Running for Whitman Co. Sheriff
- Moscow City Committee wants Temporary Saturday Farmers Market Plan for 2013
- Real Life on the Palouse Megachurch to Buy East Side Marketplace