- Moscow Committee Recommends Asking State for Up to a Quarter Million Doll.
- All Public University & College Presidents in Idaho Write to Congressional Delegation Saying Federal Tax Overhaul Bill Will Damage Higher Ed.
- Federal Tax Overhaul Will Could Have Large Impact on Idaho Revenue.
- Environmental Groups Offer Rewards Totaling $20,000 for Wolf Poacher in Northeastern Washington.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, City of Moscow, Environment, Health, Idaho Deptartment of Health & Welfare, Poaching, Taxes, Third Street, Third Street Bridge, Traffic Calming, Transportation, Wildlife, Wolves
- David Barsamian of Alternative Radio is Coming to Moscow to help KRFP Celebrate its 10th Birthday
- Superintendent Candidate Ybarra Degree Claims Questioned
- Idaho Fish & Game Wants to Solve Latah County Poaching Cases
- Whitman County Candidates Face Off
Posted in Audio, Election 2014, Evening Report
Tags: Adam Assenberg, Brett Myers, David Barsamian, Education, Elections, Idaho Fish & Game, Jana Jones, Poaching, Sherri Ybarra, Whitman County
- Northern Idaho Road Washouts Lead to Disaster Declarations
- Environmental Groups Call for Investigation of Apparent Shooting of Trapped Wolf
- Washington Man Pleads Guilty in Endangered Wolf Killing
- Hayden Homeowner Says Video Footage Shows Fugitive Did Not Hit Officer with Car Before Police Killed Him