- Latah County Commissioners Discuss Poverty-Related Issues.
- Two US Citizens Sue Border Patrol for Detention for Speaking Spanish in Havre, MT Store.
- Portland City Leaders Vote to Withdraw from FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force because of Targeting of Leftists.
- Idaho Lawmakers Consider Bill to Spend More General Fund Money on Highways.
- Washington Lawmakers Propose Exemption to Open Records Law Only for Legislators.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Dave McGraw, FBI, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Kathie LaFortune, Latah County, Open Records Act, Police, Portland Police, Tom Lamar, Transportation, Washington Legislature
- Washington Senate Approves Creating 2-Tier Drivers License System to Partially Comply with the Federal Real ID Act
- Idaho Senate Kills Article V Constitutional Convention Bill
- New Bill Would Exempt Legislative E-mails from Idaho Open Records Act
- Key Idaho Lawmaker Says Legislation Closing Health Care Insurance Gap Unlikely