- Proposed Silicon Smelter Causes Regional Air Quality Concerns.
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission Delays Decision on Avista-Hyrdo One Sale.
- Idaho Judge Says Lethal Injection Drug Can Remain Secret.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Air Pollution, Avista, Capital Punishment, Elections, Environment, Hydro One, Idaho Department of Correction, IPUC, Newport, Smelter
- Judicial Conference of US Declares Judicial Emergency for Idaho Because State is Down to One Full-Time Federal District Judge
- Moscow Committee Recommends Accepting $16 Million FAA Grant for Part of Runway Re-Alignment Project
- Blast at Newport, WA Aeronautics Manufacturing Firm Injures 5
- UI Experimental Forests Closed Due to Fire Danger
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Aeronautics, Airport, City of Moscow, District Judges, Experimental Forest, FAA, fires, Forests, Jim Risch, Judges, Mike Crapo, Moscow Mountain, Newport, University of Idaho, Wildfire