- 3rd Street Bridge Ribbon Cutting.
- Idaho Republicans will Try Again Changing Redistricting Commission.
- Washington Insurance Commission Fines 2 Faith Based Health Cost Sharing Networks $1.1 Million for Selling Fake Insurance.
- Center For Humane Economy Sues Washington Fish & Wildlife Department Over Wolf Killing Program.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: 3rd Street Bridge, bicycles, Diamond M Ranch, Elections, Environment, Health, Idaho Legislature, Insurance, Len McIrvin, Livestock, Mike Kreidler, Redistricting, Scott Bedke, Traffic, Transportation, Washington Fish and Wildlife Dept., Wildlife, Wolves
- Washington Supreme Court Water Rights Ruling Stopping Many Building Plans around the State
- Gov. Inslee & Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler write to US Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers asking her to Oppose Affordable Care Act Repeal
- Whitefish, MT Embroiled in Anti-Semetic Threats
- Education Networks of America, Inc. and Century Link ask Federal Judge to Block AG Wasden’s Order on State Broadband Network Payments
- US Fish & Wildlife Service declares 7000 Sq. Mile Wildlife Conservation Area in Southern Idaho, Wyoming & Utah
- Rep. Paulette Jordan of Plummer Discusses Upcoming Legislative Session at Moscow League of Women Voters Forum
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Education, Education Networks of America, Environment, Health, Jay Inslee, Lawrence Wasden, Mike Kreidler, Paulette Jordan, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Washington Supreme Court, Water, Water Rights, Wells, Whitefish