- Pullman Mayor Glenn Johnson Critical of Lack of Prosecution in WSU Fraternity Rape Case.
- New Boise Nonprofit to Provide Pro-Bono & Lost Cost Immigration Legal Help.
- Bennett Lumber Closes Closes Land Between Deary & Troy to Public After 3 Cows Killed.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Immigration Attorney Maria Andrade Speaks about the Impact of ICE Raids on Families & Communities
- Ed Board Allows UI Law School to Teach 1st Year Law Courses in Boise
- Flooding Damages Roads in Spokane county
- Police Use of Deadly Force Bill Passes Washington Legislature Committee
- Bill to Increase Tobacco Age to 21 Introduced in Idaho Senate
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Education, Flooding, ICE, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Maria Andrade, Police, Police Brutality, Smoking, Spokane County, UI Law School, Washington Legislature, Weather