- Moscow Council Approves $10,000 for Recovery Center to Connect with new Behavioral Health Crisis Center Next Door.
- Idaho Applies for Medicaid Expansion Sideboard Preventing Female Recipients from Accessing Family Planning without Primary Physician Approval.
- 70,000 Idahoans Qualify for Medicaid Expansion.
- House Fire in Palouse.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Crisis Center, Fire, Health, Idaho Legislature, Latah Recovery Center, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Medicaid Sideboards, Mental Health, Palouse, Reproductive Rights
- More Excerpts from Wednesday’s Port of Lewiston Budget Hearing
- Spokane NAACP Chapter President Rachel Dolezal’s Parents Say She’s White
- Latah Recovery Center to Rent Space from Masonic Lodge on South Main St. Near Sixth Street in Moscow