- Planned Parenthood & Legal Voice Lawsuit Against Idaho’s Restrictive Abortion Law Requiring Only Doctors to Perform Procedure.
- Semi-Automatic Sales to Those Under 21 Now Illegal in Washington.
- Burbot Making Comeback in Kootenai River.
- Idaho Now Requires Interlock after First DUI Conviction.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018
Tags: abortion, Burbot, DUI, Elections, Firearms, Fish, Health, I-1639, Idaho Fish and Game, Kootenai River, Planned Parenthood, State of Idaho, State of Washington, Wildlife
- US Army Corps of Engineers Upgrades Dworshak Safety Rating
- Flows from Libby Dam May Have Helped Kootenai River Sturgeon
- U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson Tries Another Rider to Block Bighorn Protections on Payette National Forest