- Interview with Roy Zimmerman headlining the Intolerista Wingding.
- University Dean Says New UI Basketball Arena will Be Unique due to Mostly Wood Construction.
- Veteran Spokane County Deputy Fired for Asking Fellow Deputy if He’s Ready to Kill Black People Tonight.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Council Committee Hear City Government Greenhouse Emissions Report
- Council Recommends Bucer’s Beer & Wine Garden for Public Right-of-Way
- Intoleristas and Moscow Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- WSU President Elson Floyd on Leave of Absence Fighting Cancer
- Judge Grants City Temporary Restraining Order Against Clarkston Pot Store
- Alliance for the Wild Rockies Sues Forest Service over Payette Forest Logging Project, Saying it Violates Endangered Species Act Protections for Bull Trout
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: alcohol, Alliance for the Wild Rockies, Bucer's, Bull Trout, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Clarkston, Climate, Climate Change, Discrimination, Doug Wilson, Elson Floyd, Endangered Species, Environment, Greenhouse Gases, Human Rights, Intolerista Wingding, Jeanne McHale, Keaghan Caldwell, Marijuana, Payette National Forest, Street Closures, Streets, USFS, WSU
- Interviews with Intolerista Wingding Musician Jeanne McHale & Christ Church Pastor Doug Wilson
- news roundup