- Multimillionaire Republican US Representative Greg Gianforte of Montana has ties to Moscow Pastor Doug Wilson.
- Idaho Public TV Gets Idaho Republicans to Take Down Social Media Video with Laugh Track Mash-Up of Jordan-Little Gubernatorial Debate.
- US Supreme Court Blocks Youth Climate Lawsuit Set to Go to Trial in Eugene Next Week.
- UI Enrollment Down 2.6%.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Assault, Brad Little, Climate, Crime, Doug Wilson, Education, Enrollment, Eugene, Greg Gianforte, Idaho Public Television, Idaho Republicans, Paulette Jordan, University of Idaho, US Supreme Court
- Continuing Projects at City-Owned 1912 Center
- IPTV Institutes 20-Second Delay for Governor’s Race Republican Primary Broadcast Debate
- Targeted Virus Attack on Pullman School District Computer System Impacts Standardized Tests
Posted in Audio, Election 2014, Evening Report
Tags: 1912 Center, Butch Otter, Computers, Elections, Harley Brown, Idaho Public Television, Jenny Kostroff, Pullman School District, Pullman Schools, Russ Fulcher, Walter Bayes