- Washington Supreme Court Hears Arguments in Media Coalition Public Records Lawsuit.
- Gov. Little Signs Executive Order to Deal with Idaho’s Opioid Epidemic.
- Alta Mesa Wants Natural Gas Royalty Fraud Complaint Moved to Federal Court.
- Rental E-Bikes Coming to Moscow in August.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Alta Mesa, Brad Little, E-Bikes, Fraud, Gotcha Mobility, Health, Media, Natural Gas, Opioids, State of Washington, Transportation, University of Idaho, Washington Legislature, Washington Supreme Court
- Speakers For and Against Longview Coal Terminal Testify in Spokane
- Federal Prosecutors Will Retry Washington Auditor Troy Kelley
- 2nd Idaho Fish & Game Commission will not Reapply; Criticizes Legislature
- Idaho Supreme Court Denies Shackleford Appeal