- Moscow to Apply for Up to $258,000 in Firefighter Communications Grant.
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Wants Employees to Cut Back on Fulfilling Freedom of Information Act Requests Impacting Endangered Species.
- Idaho Spent $2 Million Federal Emergency Grant on Opioid Crisis.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Moscow Committee Recommends Dissolving Alturas Technology Park Urban Renewal District One Year Early
- Former Gov. Andrus Appeals Result of FOIA Request about Accepting Spent Nuclear Fuel Rods
- Schweitzer Donates $2 Million for Runway Realignment
- Smoke Effects Firefighting Efforts
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Air Quality, Airport, Alturas Reseach Park, Brian Schweitzer, Cecil Andrus, City of Moscow, d, Department of Energy, fires, FOIA, INL, Nuclear Waste, Runway Project, Schweitzer Engineering, smoke, Urban Renewal, Wildfire