- Moscow Moves Forward with Plan to Sell 2 Fire Engines to Rural Fire Districts for $1 Each.
- Trump Approves Disaster Declaration for North-Central Idaho due to April Floods.
- Crapo & Simpson Introduce Legislation to Split 9th Circuit Court.
- Oregon Senate Approves Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban.
- Oregon House Passes Bill to Allow Sale of Oregon Pot to Out-of-State Markets.
- Avista Wants to Increase Idaho Electricity Rates 3.5%.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, Avista, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Disaster Declaration, Electricity, Fire Trucks, Flooding, Genesee, Marijuana, Mike Crapo, Mike Simpson, Moscow Volunteer Fire Department, Oregon, Plastic Bags