- Moscow will Accept State & Federal Money for Infrastructure Repairs from Rough Winter
- Rain Quenches Some Fires.
- Lewiston Council Decides not to Sign Certification of Assistance to Immigration Agencies as Part of Police Grant Application.
- Governor Otter Urges Jerome County Undersheriff to Contract with ICE for Jailing Immigration Suspects.
- State Audit Says Whitman County Finances in Good Order for First Time in 10 Years.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Moscow Committee Recommends Street Closure with Only Ticket-holders allowed for Humble Burger Music Festival in October
- Moscow Committee Recommends Applying for FEMA Grant to Reduce Flood Rick near Bridge Street on East Side of City
- Pullman Council to Vote on Taxi Driver Security Check Changes on Behalf of Uber
- Polish Heavy Metal Band Arrested for Kidnapping in Spokane Rape Investigation
- Racist Fliers Target Sandpoint Mayor
Right click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Governor Butch Otter Meets with Nez Perce
- Central Washington Man Tests Positive for Zika
- Pullman Firefighters Get $758,000 FEMA Grant for Equipment
- Moscow Committee Recommends Extending Maximum Catering Permits to 5 Days
- Washington Parks Dept. Wants Rep. Joe Schmick to Lead 3 Meetings on Future of John Wayne Trail
- Natural Gas Rates for Avista Customers in Idaho to Fluctuate this Winter
- Moscow Committee Approves Floodplain Law Changes