- Moscow Council Considers Length of East 3rd Street 2-Way Separated Bike Lane.
- Pullman Moscow Regional Airport Runway Project $22.5 Million Over Budget.
- Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson Sues Google and Facebook Over Election Ad Data.
- Washington Health Insurers Want to Increase Premiums by 19% Next Year.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Health Care Act, Airport, bicycles, Bob Ferguson, Elections, Facebook, Google, Health, Insurance, Mike Kriedler, Runway Project, Third Street, Third Street Bridge, Tony Bean, Traffic, Traffic Calming
- Federal Judge Winmill Upholds Legislature’s Camping Law Targeting Occupy Boise
- Facebook Messages Between Latah Deputy & Suicide Released
- Near All Time Record Temp in Boise
- Washington Legislature Wraps Up with 2 Year Budget