- 3 Candidates Running for Whitman County Superior Court Judge Seat in Aug. 7th Primary.
- Wildfires Hitting Central & Eastern Idaho.
- Group Says USDA Should have Fined WSU for Animal Treatment.
- Orca Mom Grieves Calf’s Death.
- LCSC Lands $1.5 Million US Commerce Dept. Grant.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Animal Rights, animals, Commerce Dept., District Judges, Education, Elections, Endangered Species, LCSC, Orcas, USDA, Whales, Whitman County, wildfires, WSU
- Judicial Conference of US Declares Judicial Emergency for Idaho Because State is Down to One Full-Time Federal District Judge
- Moscow Committee Recommends Accepting $16 Million FAA Grant for Part of Runway Re-Alignment Project
- Blast at Newport, WA Aeronautics Manufacturing Firm Injures 5
- UI Experimental Forests Closed Due to Fire Danger
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Aeronautics, Airport, City of Moscow, District Judges, Experimental Forest, FAA, fires, Forests, Jim Risch, Judges, Mike Crapo, Moscow Mountain, Newport, University of Idaho, Wildfire