- Pullman Mayor Glenn Johnson Critical of Lack of Prosecution in WSU Fraternity Rape Case.
- New Boise Nonprofit to Provide Pro-Bono & Lost Cost Immigration Legal Help.
- Bennett Lumber Closes Closes Land Between Deary & Troy to Public After 3 Cows Killed.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- UI Constitutional Law Professor Speaks on Presidential Powers regarding Immigration
- Report from Standing Rock
- WSU Interfraternity Council Suspends Delta Upsilon Fraternity over Drugging and Sexual Assault Allegations
- Idaho State Police Investigating St. Maries Police Department
- Latah County Fair Opens
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Dakota Access Pipeline, Delta Upsilon, Fraternities, ISP, Latah County Fair, Native Americans, North Dakota, Oil, Police, sexual assault, St. Maries, WSU