- Moscow Committee Recommends Applying for Highway Safety Grant for West 3rd St Pedestrian Safety.
- United Vision for Idaho Critical of Otter Executive Order on Selling Non-ACA Compliant Health Insurance Plans.
- FAA Investigating Horizon Passenger Plane that Landed on Taxiway at Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Applying for State Arts Grant.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: ADA, Airport, Arts, Butch Otter, City of Moscow, Dean Cameron, FAA, Health, Kathleen Burns, Pedestrians, Third Street, Transportation
- Idaho Insurance Dept. Director Says Preliminary Estimates Indicate 38% Increase in Affordable Care Act Insurance Rates, but Some May Not Pay Less Depending on ACA Subsidy
- Judge Questions Whether Spokane-Based CIA Torture Designers Actually Participated in 2 out of 3 Enhanced Interrogations
- Washington Mail-In Primary Ballots Due Tuesday