- David Barsamian of Alternative Radio Talk in Moscow.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Rejects Idaho’s Waiver Application for Medicaid Sideboard.
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown May Call Special Session to Clarify Death Penalty Changes.
- Washington Legislators Sue Governor Jay Inslee Over Line-Item Budget Veto.
- Idaho Commons Name Changed to Idaho Student Union Building.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: ASUI, Bruce Pitman, David Barsamian, Death Penalty, Education, Health, Idaho Commons, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Student Union Building, Jay Inslee, Kate Brown, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Oregon, Oregon Legislature, Pitman Union, Reclaim Idaho, University of Idaho, Washington Legislature
- David Barsamian of Alternative Radio is Coming to Moscow to help KRFP Celebrate its 10th Birthday
- Superintendent Candidate Ybarra Degree Claims Questioned
- Idaho Fish & Game Wants to Solve Latah County Poaching Cases
- Whitman County Candidates Face Off
Posted in Audio, Election 2014, Evening Report
Tags: Adam Assenberg, Brett Myers, David Barsamian, Education, Elections, Idaho Fish & Game, Jana Jones, Poaching, Sherri Ybarra, Whitman County
- Idaho Fire Updates
- City Council to Address Dynamic Display Signs
- Alternative Radio Host David Barsamian Talks About His Views on Capitalism