- Moscow Council Approves Financial Support for Regional Housing Assessment Study.
- Moscow Council Hears About Stormwater Permit.
- UI Law Professor Speaks About Enforcing Rule of Law Internationally.
- WSU Provost Dan Bernardo to Resign.
- WSU College Republicans Plan Another Trump Wall.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Housing, City of Moscow, College Republicans, Dan Bernardo, David Pimental, Education, Environment, Human Rights, International Law, PEP, Stormwater, UI Law School, University of Idaho, WSU