- Christ Church Pastor Doug Wilson Weighs in on Elections and Sets Fire to Palouse Field.
- Daily News Spikes Story on Pris Urquidez Urging People not to Vote for Her Father.
- Voters to go to Polls in City, School Board & Bond Elections in Washington & Idaho.
- 35,000 Idahoans Have Already Signed up for Expanded Medicaid.
- Idaho Tracking Reasons for Children Entering Foster Care.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Canon Press, City of Moscow, Daily News, Doug Wilson, Elections, Foster Families, Human Rights, James Urquidez, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Pris Urquidez