- Moscow Council Votes to Delay Police Station Bond Until 2019.
- Whitman County Prosecutor Denis Tracy says There’s No Plans to Expunge Pre-legalization Cannabis Convictions.
- Washington Democrats have Released Different Budget Plans in House and Senate.
- Idaho Attorney General’s Office says Trespassing Bill Unconstitutional.
- Southwestern Washington Economic Development Council Report.
- Long-time KRFP Deejay Chris Benson Dies.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Cannabis, Chris Benson, City of Moscow, Denis Tracy, Education, Elections, Idaho Legislature, KRFP, Marijuana, McCleary Case, Moscow Police, Police, Police Station, Recycling, Trespassing, Washington Legislature, Whitman County