- Moscow Changes Nicotine Use & Pet Policies at Saturday Farmers Market.
- Far Right Identity Europa Activist James Allsup Secures Republican Precinct Committee Position in Whitman County.
- Idaho Takes Over Water Pollution Discharge Enforcement.
- Environmental Groups Appeal Judge’s Wolf Killing Decision.
- Idaho Legislative Committee Formally Asks Gov. Otter to Call Special Session over Southern Idaho Water Rights Agreement.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Butch Otter, Chewing Tobacco, City of Moscow, Clean Water Act, Environment, EPA, Farmers Market, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, James Allsup, Nicotine, Pets, Scott Bedke, Vaping, Water, Water Rights, Wildlife, Wildlife Services Agency, Wolves