- Moscow Council Passes Resolution to Send Carbon Tax and Dividend Letter to Congress.
- Pullman Council Wants South Bypass.
- Gonzaga Campus was Destination for 20 Accused Pedophile Priests.
- Forest Service & Idaho Officials Sign Agreement to Include State Workers on Timber Harvest & Treatment Projects.
- Financial Issues May Prevent Re-starting Bunker Hill Mine.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, Bunker Hill Mine, Butch Otter, Carbon Fee, Catholic Church, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Climate, Education, Environment, Forest Health, Gonzaga University, Jesuits, Logging, Mining, Sexual Abuse, State of Idaho, Traffic, Transportation, USFS