- District 5 Candidates for Congress Discuss ICE, Border Patrol, Affordable Health Care & Abortion.
- Whitman County Commission Candidates Disagree on How to Address Rails to Trails.
- Whitman County Assessor Candidates on Office Staffing.
- Idaho Legislators Education Funding Formula Committee Discusses Ending Career Ladder.
- Pullman may Sell $10.8 Million Bond to Umpqua Bank.
- Snake River Plain Aquifer Recharge Working with Help from Precipitation & Conservation.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: abortion, Affordable Health Care Act, aquifers, Assessor, Border Patrol, Career Ladder, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, City of Pullman, Dave Saulibio, Education, Eric Fejeran, Eunice Coker, Health, ICE, Idaho Legislature, John Mark Mahnkey, Lisa Brown, Michael Largent, Pullman, Pullman City Hall, Railroads, Sandy Jamison, Snake River, Snake River Aquifer, Trails, Umpqua Bank, Water, Whitman County
- Gov. Otter Won’t Say if He’ll Veto Grocery Sales Tax Repeal
- Otter Speaks on Teacher Career Ladder Pay at Press Conference
- Part of Gov. Otter’s Request for Federal Disaster Designation due to Flooding & Crop Damage Denied
- Washington House Passes its Version of the Budget
- House Committee Passes Bill to Increase Washington’s Smoking Age to 21
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson Sues Tim Eyman
- More from Dam Breaching Debate at WSU
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bob Ferguson, Butch Otter, Career Ladder, Dam Breaching, Dams, Education, Flooding, Grocery Tax, Idaho Legislature, Nicotine, Sales Tax, Salmon, Smoking, Snake River, State of Washington, Taxes, Tobacco, Vaping, Washington Legislature