- Proposed Silicon Smelter Causes Regional Air Quality Concerns.
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission Delays Decision on Avista-Hyrdo One Sale.
- Idaho Judge Says Lethal Injection Drug Can Remain Secret.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Air Pollution, Avista, Capital Punishment, Elections, Environment, Hydro One, Idaho Department of Correction, IPUC, Newport, Smelter
- Federal Appeals Court Denies Stay of Execution
- 6 West Side Residents Killed by Police
- Idaho Voters Must Show Picture ID or Sign Affidavit at Polls