- Moscow City Council Member John Weber Dies.
- Interview: City Council Election Winner Brandy Sullivan.
- Pullman Bond Passage Up in the Air.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Former Rep. Tom Trail Says Medicaid Expansion Unlikely to be on the Agenda in 2014 Legislature
- Moscow Council Approves Judicial Bond for Well #10 & Water Booster Station Upgrades
- Alternative Giving Market Continues to Help Local Nonprofits
- Democrat A.J. Balukoff Running for Idaho Governor
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: A. J. Balukoff, Alternative Giving Market, Bonds, Butch Otter, City of Moscow, Health, Idaho Legislature, Judicial Bond, Medicaid, Non-Profits, Russ Fulcher, State of Idaho, Tom Trail, Water
- Moscow Council Approves Urban Ag Rules
- City to Sell Off $14.6 Million in Bonds
- Firefighting Costs in Idaho, Montana & Oregon Reaches $1 Billion