- Pullman Makes $400,000 Per Year Offer to Whitman County for District Court Services.
- Grizzly Spotted in Clearwater Basin.
- Canada Officially Approves Trans-Canada Pipeline Expansion Spelling Danger to Orcas.
- Seattle & Tribal Officials Urge Against Another Danger to Orcas: Navy Sonar & Explosive Testing Set to Begin Next Year.
- Monsanto Roundup-Ready GM Wheat Found in Washington Field.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bayer, Canada, City of Pullman, Clearwater National Forest, Endangered Species Act, Environment, Glyphosate, GM Wheat, GMOs, Grizzlies, Monsanto, Navy, Oil, Orcas, Trans Canada Pipeline, Whitman County, Whitman County District Court, Wildlife