- Moscow Council Approves Design Agreement for New Police Station.
- Moscow Council Agrees to Out-of-City Hookup for Appaloosa Mobile Home Court.
- Whitman County Commission Authorizes Commissioner Swannack to Make Counter Offer to Pullman for Having Whitman County District Court in Pullman.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little Announces State & US Forest Service Have Identified 6700 Square Miles where Idaho Can Participate in Forest Service Timber Sales.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Appaloosa Trailer Court, Art Swannack, Brad Little, City of Moscow, City of Pullman, Idaho Department of Lands, Moscow Police, Police, Police Station, Pullman, Timber Sales, USFS, Whitman County, Whitman County District Court
- Incumbent Whitman County Commissioner Partch Likely Ousted in Primary
- Incumbents Generally Do Well Statewide
- Moscow Council Amends Sign Ordinance
- No Bids on Federal Building on Opening Day of GSA Auction
Posted in Audio, Election 2012, Evening Report
Tags: Art Swannack, Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, City of Moscow, Elections, Federal Building, Greg Partch, GSA, Jay Inslee, Maria Cantwell, Michael Baumgartner, Rich Cowan, Rob McKenna, Sign Ordinance, State of Washington