- Comments on Outgoing Moscow City Council Member Walter Steed.
- Excerpts from Anita Hill’s Bellwood Lecture at the University of Idaho in October.
- Otter to Issue Executive Order Allowing Different Health Insurance Plans.
- Otter Wants to Create Chief Education Officer Position for Idaho.
- Varied Levels of Concern in Cannabis Industry After Attorney General Jeff Session’s Declaration on Pot Enforcement.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Anita Hill, Bellwood Lecture, Butch Otter, Cannabis, City of Moscow, Education, Health, Jeff Sessions, UI Law School, University of Idaho, Walter Steed, Your Health Idaho