- Proposed Silicon Smelter Causes Regional Air Quality Concerns.
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission Delays Decision on Avista-Hyrdo One Sale.
- Idaho Judge Says Lethal Injection Drug Can Remain Secret.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2018, Evening Report
Tags: Air Pollution, Avista, Capital Punishment, Elections, Environment, Hydro One, Idaho Department of Correction, IPUC, Newport, Smelter
- Coal Rolling Ban Killed in Idaho Senate by 18-16 Vote with Sen. Dan Foreman Voting Against. Bill would have Banned Practice of Spewing Soot or Smoke at Targets from Vehicle
- Rep. Troy Promotes Bill to Add Remote Video Testimony for House Committees
- Moscow Committee Forwards FY 2018 Janitorial Contract to Full Council
- Montana Drivers May Not Be Able to Board Airliners with Only State Drivers License after January 2018