- Hanford Contractor & Former Kennewick Mayor Appeal $8.1 Million Retaliation & Discrimination Jury Award.
- Moscow Historic Preservation Committee Chair Wendy McClure Says Fort Russell Historic District to Expand.
- Ada County Democrats Support Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative.
- Zinke Interior Dept. Approves Expansion of 40 Square Mile Eastern Montana Coal Mine.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Ada County, City of Moscow, Climate Change, Coal, Colstrip, Democrats, Environment, Fort Russell, Hanford, Health, Kennewick, Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Mission Support Alliance, Moscow Historic Preservation Commission, Ryan Zinke, Whistleblower
- Newly Elected Commissioner Richard Walser
- Environmental Groups Go to Court to Try to Replace Idaho Roadless Rule with Clinton Roadless Rule
- Ada County Waste-Power Generation Plant Opposed
Posted in Audio, Election 2012, Evening Report
Tags: Ada County, Boise, Electricity, Friends of the Clearwater, Jim Risch, Richard Walser, Roadless Rule, Solid Waste, State of Idaho
- Exxon Pipeline Spill Tarring Banks of Yellowstone River for Dozens of Miles
- Forest Service Brings in National Law Enforcement Team for Rainbow Gathering in Gifford-Pinchot National Forest
- Ada County won’t Prosecute former Idaho Tax Commission Chair Royce Chigbrow