- Moscow May Allow More Accessory Dwelling Units in Residential Neighborhoods.
- Yellowstone Study Shows Bison Maintain their Own Grazing Areas.
- Whitman County Election Officials Release Final Election Results.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee Calls for Cap and Trade, Better Education Funding, Agreement on Transportation in State of the State Address
- Washington Senate Republicans Pass Rule to Require 2/3 Majority to Bring Tax Increase Measures to Floor Vote
- Murder Suspect Lee Held in Whitman County on Half Million Dollar Bail
- Moscow Planning & Zoning Commission Considering Accessory Dwelling Ordinance
- More on Otter’s Idaho State of the State
- City Committee Hears Update on Accessory Dwelling Unit Proposal
- BSNF Spokesperson says Oil Trains to Increase in Panhandle
- House Passes Changes in Homeowners Exemption Tax Cap
- Kootenai County Sheriffs Department Drops Boy Scout Charter after Scouts Allow Gays
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Accessory Dwelling Units, BSNF, City of Moscow, Idaho Legislature, Kootenai County, Oil, Oil Trains, Police, Railroads, Taxes, zoning