|Our Underwriters (Alphabetically):||Become an Underwriter|
- Atom Heart Music, a full-line music retail store, specializing in guitars and fretted instruments. Located at 255 NE Olson Street in Pullman, on Facebook, and on the Web at atomheartmusic.com.
- Buy Local Moscow, representing Moscow’s independent business community and helping to strengthen Moscow’s economy. On the Web at www.buylocalmoscow.com.
- The Environmental Defense Institute, actively engaged with issues involving the Idaho National Laboratory, a Department of Energy nuclear site. EDI advocates for environmentally sound nuclear policy decisions.
- The Feel Good Business, because you deserve to feel good. Massage, spa treatments, and healing arts therapies for the Palouse since 2008. For more information, please visit thefeelgoodbusiness.net.
- Glassphemy, a maker of hand-blown glass products, on Kamiaken Street in downtown Pullman. You can find Glassphemy on Facebook, or by calling 509-332-1971.
- Groove Merchants, Moscow’s own source for used vintage vinyl. Find Groove Merchants operating out of the back of the Main Street Antique Mall at 205 North Main St. in Moscow. Find them on Facebook at Groove Merchants Spokane.
- Hodgins Drug and Hobby of 307 S. Main St. in Moscow. Hodgins features a pharmacy, educational toys, and hobbies. Hodgins also sells and services hearing aids. You can call Hodgins at 208-882-5536.
- Hyperspud Sports, specializing in equipment for outdoor adventures. Hyperspud Sports is located at 402 S. Main St. in Moscow. For more information, call 208-883-1150, or visit hyperspud.com.
- John’s Alley Tavern, Moscow’s home of live music. John’s Alley is located at 114 E. 6th Street in downtown Moscow.
- Last Frontier Pizza Company, at 100 West 4th Street, off Friendship Square in Moscow. Open late on weekends, Last Frontier Pizza features beer, wine, catering, and delivery.
- Mantis Martial Arts, offering classes in kick boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Aikido, and Capoeira. Mantis Martial Arts also provides a kid’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to start younger practitioners on their martial arts journey. 246 East Main Street in Pullman, on online at http://martialmantis.com.
- Mikey’s Gyros, specializing in Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine, such as gyros, falafel, hummus, tabouli, and spanikopita. Located at 527 S Main St. in Moscow.
- Moscow Alehouse, home of the featured brewery parties. You can find Moscow Alehouse at 226 West 6th Street, or call 208-882-BREW. That’s 208-882-2739.
- Moscow Food Co-op, specializing in food, goods, and programs that nourish and nurture our community. The Moscow Food Co-op is located at 121 East 5th Street. For more information, visit moscowfood.coop, call 882-8537, or find them on Facebook.
- Old Thing Antiques, specializing in lighting, cowboy boots, paper art, cookware, and cutlery. Open Wednesday through Sunday, 11 to 5:30, Old Thing is right next to KRFP at 114 East 3rd Street in Moscow and at 208-285-1258.
- Palouse Ocularium, creating fine eyewear for your lifestyle thorough eye exams, unique glasses, and contact lenses. Find Palouse Ocularium at 7th and Washington in Moscow, 208-883-3937, and PalouseOcularium.com.
- Panhandle Artisan Bakery, baking naturally leavened bread using local ingredients. Panhandle Artisan Bakery is located at 630 N. Almon St., Suite 110, and panhandlebread.com on the Web.
- Ponderosa Rentals, providing quality home rentals since 2006. Ponderosa Rentals proudly supports KRFP community radio.
- Pro Tech Auto Repair, where customers send their friends. Located at 1200 SE Latah St in Pullman, Pro Tech services foreign and domestic light trucks and cars. More information is available at 509-332-5730.
- Rembrandt Tree Care, family-owned and operated since 1977. A conscientious approach to urban forestry, with year-round tree service on the Palouse and surrounding areas. You can reach Rembrandt Tree Care at 509-330-0699.
- Spectrum II Art & Dance Studio, specializing in art and dance classes for child through adult, 525 S. Main St. in Moscow. Information at (208) 882-1445, email@example.com, or spectrum2studio.com.
- TriboTEX, engaging in nanoparticle technology research, and offering contracted research services for the automotive, industrial, and wind power sectors. More information can be found online at www.tribotex.com or by calling 313-444-4556.
- Tye Dye Everything, specializing in locally made tiedyed items, incense, and other accessories. Tye Dye Everything is located near Sixth Street at 527 South Main Street in Moscow. For more info, you can find Tye Dye Everything at tyedye-everything.com.
KRFP shall not knowingly accept funds from individuals, organizations, or businesses which:
- are involved in weapons manufacturing;
- make investments in repressive governments (other than the United States);
- have been shown to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, marital status, or physical or mental disability;
- have been shown to tolerate sexual harassment;
- have been shown to use unfair labor practices;
- have been shown to be environmentally irresponsible;
- produce or distribute materials deemed offensive on the grounds listed above; or
- KRFP’s Board of Directors determines would be detrimental to the social responsibilities of the station.
Our underwriters and members support KRFP’s dedication to the progressive values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, multiculturalism, environmentalism, and freedom of expression.
Underwriter agrees that Underwriter’s support of Station, regardless of level or duration, shall not give Underwriter any right to directly or indirectly influence program selection or content or Station policy on any matter. Any attempt by Underwriter to influence programming based on advertiser’s financial support shall be grounds for terminating underwriting agreement.
Underwriting will be allowed at this point exclusively from locally-owned, non-franchise businesses and non-profit entities, and local individuals.
Would you like to become an Underwriter?
Download our Underwriting Application
Contact Bob Hoffmann, Underwriting Manager