|Our Underwriters (Alphabetically):||Become an Underwriter|
- Brused Books,an independent bookstore providing metaphysical and real physical books since 1981. You can find Brused Books at 235 East Main Street in Pullman.
- Buy Local Moscow, representing Moscow’s independent business community and helping to strengthen Moscow’s economy. On the Web at www.buylocalmoscow.com.
- Clandestine Vapes, specializing in eCigs and locally produced eLiquid, located at 116 East 3rd Street, Suite 207, in Moscow, clandestinevapes.com, or 208-310-2945.
- The Environmental Defense Institute, actively engaged with issues involving the Idaho National Laboratory, a Department of Energy nuclear site. EDI advocates for environmentally sound nuclear policy decisions.
- Glassphemy, a maker of hand-blown glass products, on Kamiaken Street in downtown Pullman. You can find Glassphemy on Facebook, or by calling 509-332-1971.
- Hyperspud Sports, specializing in equipment for outdoor adventures. Hyperspud Sports is located at 402 S. Main St. in Moscow. For more information, call 208-883-1150, or visit hyperspud.com.
- John’s Alley Tavern, Moscow’s home of live music. John’s Alley is located at 114 E. 6th Street in downtown Moscow.
- Last Frontier Pizza Company of 125 E 2nd Street in Moscow, with patio dining, catering, and delivery after 5:00 p.m. You can contact Last Frontier Pizza at 208-301-6090, or lastfrontierpizzaco.com.
- Mikey’s Gyros, specializing in Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine, such as gyros, falafel, hummus, tabouli, and spanikopita. Located at 527 S Main St. in Moscow.
- Moscow Alehouse, home of the featured brewery parties. You can find Moscow Alehouse at 226 West 6th Street, or call 208-882-BREW. That’s 208-882-2739.
- Palouse Ocularium, creating fine eyewear for your lifestyle thorough eye exams, unique glasses, and contact lenses. Find Palouse Ocularium at 7th and Washington in Moscow, 208-883-3937, and PalouseOcularium.com.
- Panhandle Artisan Bakery, baking naturally leavened bread using local ingredients. Panhandle Artisan Bakery is located at 630 N. Almon St., Suite 110, and panhandlebread.com on the Web.
- Ponderosa Rentals, providing quality home rentals since 2006. Ponderosa Rentals proudly supports KRFP community radio.
- Rembrandt Tree Care, family-owned and operated since 1977. A conscientious approach to urban forestry, with year-round tree service on the Palouse and surrounding areas. You can reach Rembrandt Tree Care at 509-330-0699.
- Spectrum II Art & Dance Studio, specializing in art and dance classes for child through adult, 525 S. Main St. in Moscow. Information at (208) 882-1445, firstname.lastname@example.org, or spectrum2studio.com.
- Tye Dye Everything, specializing in locally made tiedyed items, incense, and other accessories. Tye Dye Everything is located near Sixth Street at 527 South Main Street in Moscow. For more info, you can find Tye Dye Everything at tyedye-everything.com.
- The Wine Company of Moscow, specializing in domestic and imported wines. The Wine Company is located at 113 East 3rd St. in Moscow. You can reach The Wine Company at 208-882-6502 or .
- Zelda’s Pet Grooming, cleaning up the environment one dog at a time. Also offering cat grooming and boarding at 360 South Grand Avenue in Pullman and zeldaspetgrooming.com.
KRFP shall not knowingly accept funds from individuals, organizations, or businesses which:
- are involved in weapons manufacturing;
- make investments in repressive governments (other than the United States);
- have been shown to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, marital status, or physical or mental disability;
- have been shown to tolerate sexual harassment;
- have been shown to use unfair labor practices;
- have been shown to be environmentally irresponsible;
- produce or distribute materials deemed offensive on the grounds listed above; or
- KRFP’s Board of Directors determines would be detrimental to the social responsibilities of the station.
Our underwriters and members support KRFP’s dedication to the progressive values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, multiculturalism, environmentalism, and freedom of expression.
Underwriter agrees that Underwriter’s support of Station, regardless of level or duration, shall not give Underwriter any right to directly or indirectly influence program selection or content or Station policy on any matter. Any attempt by Underwriter to influence programming based on advertiser’s financial support shall be grounds for terminating underwriting agreement.
Underwriting will be allowed at this point exclusively from locally-owned, non-franchise businesses and non-profit entities, and local individuals.
Would you like to become an Underwriter?
Download our Underwriting Application
Contact Bob Hoffmann, Underwriting Manager
KRFP is also supported by:
Michelle Adams, in-kind donations.
Kally Thurman/ Outskirts Gallery/ Hope Marketplace, who has generously adopted Maree McHugh.
Ben Murray, who has generously adopted John Murray, host of the Beat n Down show.
Mary Griffin, who has generously adopted Alan Solan.
Maree McHugh, who has generously adopted Al Chidester.