|Our Underwriters (Alphabetically):||Become an Underwriter|
- Buffalo Girls Productions, creating websites, videos for training, business and social occasions, and now also cretaing social media strategies for all businesses. Information at , on Facebook, and at 877-1521.
- Buy Local Moscow, representing Moscow’s independent business community and helping to strengthen Moscow’s economy. On the Web at www.buylocalmoscow.com.
- Crow Medicine, an earth-based energy medicine practice for the whole family. Also offering holistic pregnancy support, herbs, and classes. On the Web at crowmedicine.net.
- Deadbeat Records, Moscow’s underground record store. Deadbeat specializes in new and used vinyl, CDs and tapes, special orders and concert tickets. At 114 1/2 East Third Street and on Facebook.
- Glassphemy, a maker of hand-blown glass products, next to Sam Dial on Kamiaken Street in downtown Pullman. You can find Glassphemy on facebook, or by calling 509-332-1971.
- Howard Hughes Video, specializing in a diverse selection of movie rentals. Howard Hughes Video is located at 520 S Main St in Moscow. For more information, dial 882-3456. That’s 882-FILM.
- Hyperspud Sports, specializing in equipment for outdoor adventures. Hyperspud Sports is located at 402 S. Main St. in Moscow. For more information, call 208-883-1150, or visit hyperspud.com.
- John’s Alley Tavern, Moscow’s home of live music. John’s Alley is located at 114 E. 6th Street in downtown Moscow.
- Little River Bed & Breakfast, providing quality accommodations and space for your outdoor weddings and events. Featuring traditional accommodations, yurt, and an RV site. On the Web at littleriverbedandbreakfast.net.
- Mikey’s Gyros, specializing in Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine, such as gyros, falafel, hummus, tabouli, and spanikopita. Located at 527 S Main St. in Moscow.
- Moscow Yoga Center, offering gentle, beginning, intermediate, advanced, and prenatal yoga classes. For more information, visit moscowyogacenter.com, or call 208-883-8315.
- Panhandle Artisan Bakery, baking naturally leavened bread using local ingredients. Panhandle Artisan Bakery is located at 630 N. Almon St., Suite 110, and panhandlebread.com on the Web.
- Ponderosa Rentals, providing quality home rentals since 2006. Ponderosa Rentals proudly supports KRFP community radio.
- Rembrandt Tree Care, family-owned and operated since 1977. A conscientious approach to urban forestry, with year-round tree service on the Palouse and surrounding areas. You can reach Rembrandt Tree Care at 509-330-0699.
- Spectrum II Art & Dance Studio, specializing in art and dance classes for child through adult. Ballet, Creative Dance, Fire Dance, Belly Dance, Zumba and more. At 525 S. Main St. in Moscow and spectrum2studio.com/.
- Textbook Recycling Company, buying, selling, and renting new and used college textbooks online and on the Palouse since 1997. On the Web at textbookrecycling.com.
- Tye Dye Everything, specializing in locally made tiedyed items, incense, and other accessories. Tye Dye Everything is located behind Mikey’s at 527 S. Main St in Moscow. For more info, you can find Tye Dye Everything at tyedye-everything.com.
- The University of Idaho Women’s Center and LGBTQA Office, celebrating 40 years of fighting for gender equity and against oppression. You can find details on special events and Yin Radio programming at uidaho.edu/womenscenter.
- Wanderers’ Tavern, specializing in regional craft beers, wines, organic tea, coffee, and food. Featuring Open Mic on Thursdays, live DJs on Saturdays, and televised sporting events on Sundays. Located at 205 S. Washington St. and on Facebook.
- The Wine Company of Moscow, specializing in domestic and imported wines. The Wine Company is located at 113 East 3rd St. in Moscow. You can reach The Wine Company at 208-882-6502 or .
- The Yarn Underground, specializing in local fiber and yarn, used books and classes in knitting, spinning, crochet and needle felting. Located at 409 South Washington St. in Moscow, and at yarnunderground.com.
KRFP shall not knowingly accept funds from individuals, organizations, or businesses which:
- are involved in weapons manufacturing;
- make investments in repressive governments (other than the United States);
- have been shown to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, marital status, or physical or mental disability;
- have been shown to tolerate sexual harassment;
- have been shown to use unfair labor practices;
- have been shown to be environmentally irresponsible;
- produce or distribute materials deemed offensive on the grounds listed above; or
- KRFP’s Board of Directors determines would be detrimental to the social responsibilities of the station.
Our underwriters and members support KRFP’s dedication to the progressive values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, multiculturalism, environmentalism, freedom of expression, and social change.
Underwriter agrees that Underwriter’s support of Station, regardless of level or duration, shall not give Underwriter any right to directly or indirectly influence program selection or content or Station policy on any matter. Any attempt by Underwriter to influence programming based on advertiser’s financial support shall be grounds for terminating underwriting agreement.
Underwriting will be allowed at this point exclusively from locally-owned, non-franchise businesses and non-profit entities, and local individuals.
Would you like to become an Underwriter?
Download our Underwriting Materials
Contact Bob Hoffmann, Underwriting Manager
KRFP is also supported by:
Michelle Adams, in-kind donations.
Kally Thurman/ Outskirts Gallery/ Hope Marketplace, who has generously adopted Maree McHugh.
Ben Murray, who has generously adopted John Murray, host of the Beat n Down show.