Underwriting rates to up in June!
Sign up now to lock in rates for a year!
|Our Underwriters (Alphabetically):||Become an Underwriter|
- Buy Local Moscow, representing Moscow’s independent business community and helping to strengthen Moscow’s economy. On the Web at www.buylocalmoscow.com.
- The Cider House, specializing in locally handcrafted cider from the Whiskey Barrel Cider Company. You can reach the Cider House at 588 SE Bishop Blvd., 509-339-6102 or facebook.com/pullmanciderhouse.
- The Environmental Defense Institute, actively engaged with issues involving the Idaho National Laboratory, a Department of Energy nuclear site. EDI advocates for environmentally sound nuclear policy decisions.
- Glassphemy, a maker of hand-blown glass products, on Kamiaken Street in downtown Pullman. You can find Glassphemy on Facebook, or by calling 509-332-1971.
- Hodgins Drug and Hobbies of 307 S. Main St. in Moscow. Hodgins features a pharmacy, educational toys, and hobbies. Hodgins also sells and services hearing aids. You can call Hodgins at 208-882-5536.
- Hyperspud Sports, specializing in equipment for outdoor adventures. Hyperspud Sports is located at 402 S. Main St. in Moscow. For more information, call 208-883-1150, or visit hyperspud.com.
- Invertebrate Ecology, Inc., specializing in the taxonomy and ecology of terrestrial and aquatic invertebrates.
- John’s Alley Tavern, Moscow’s home of live music. John’s Alley is located at 114 E. 6th Street in downtown Moscow.
- Mikey’s Gyros, specializing in Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine, such as gyros, falafel, hummus, tabouli, and spanikopita. Located at 527 S Main St. in Moscow.
- Moscow Farmers Market, Saturday mornings in downtown Moscow through the end of October, featuring fresh produce, meat, homemade baked goods, nursery plants, fresh cut flowers, and handmade crafts.
- Palouse Ocularium and Ex-Sightment Optical, creating eyewear for your lifestyle through eye exams, unique glasses, and contact lenses. Find Palouse Ocularium and Ex-Sightment Optical at 7th and Washington, 208-883-3937, and PalouseOcularium.com.
- Panhandle Artisan Bakery, baking naturally leavened bread using local ingredients. Panhandle Artisan Bakery is located at 630 N. Almon St., Suite 110, and panhandlebread.com on the Web.
- Ponderosa Rentals, providing quality home rentals since 2006. Ponderosa Rentals proudly supports KRFP community radio.
- Rembrandt Tree Care, family-owned and operated since 1977. A conscientious approach to urban forestry, with year-round tree service on the Palouse and surrounding areas. You can reach Rembrandt Tree Care at 509-330-0699.
- Spectrum II Art & Dance Studio, specializing in art and dance classes for child through adult, 525 S. Main St. in Moscow. Information at (208) 882-1445, firstname.lastname@example.org, or spectrum2studio.com.
- Sue’s Friendly Plant Company, formerly Spring Valley Garden Store, now located at 12 Mile Market, one mile west of Troy. Open Thursday through Sunday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Taylored Hair Barber Shop, offering traditional, classic, and modern cuts, with hot shaves. At 208 South Main Street in Moscow, 208-596-4388, and on Facebook.
- Textbook Recycling Company, buying, selling, and renting new and used college textbooks online and on the Palouse since 1997. On the Web at textbookrecycling.com.
- Tye Dye Everything, specializing in locally made tiedyed items, incense, and other accessories. Tye Dye Everything is located near Sixth Street at 527 South Main Street in Moscow. For more info, you can find Tye Dye Everything at tyedye-everything.com.
- The Wine Company of Moscow, specializing in domestic and imported wines. The Wine Company is located at 113 East 3rd St. in Moscow. You can reach The Wine Company at 208-882-6502 or .
KRFP shall not knowingly accept funds from individuals, organizations, or businesses which:
- are involved in weapons manufacturing;
- make investments in repressive governments (other than the United States);
- have been shown to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, marital status, or physical or mental disability;
- have been shown to tolerate sexual harassment;
- have been shown to use unfair labor practices;
- have been shown to be environmentally irresponsible;
- produce or distribute materials deemed offensive on the grounds listed above; or
- KRFP’s Board of Directors determines would be detrimental to the social responsibilities of the station.
Our underwriters and members support KRFP’s dedication to the progressive values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, multiculturalism, environmentalism, and freedom of expression.
Underwriter agrees that Underwriter’s support of Station, regardless of level or duration, shall not give Underwriter any right to directly or indirectly influence program selection or content or Station policy on any matter. Any attempt by Underwriter to influence programming based on advertiser’s financial support shall be grounds for terminating underwriting agreement.
Underwriting will be allowed at this point exclusively from locally-owned, non-franchise businesses and non-profit entities, and local individuals.
Would you like to become an Underwriter?
Download our Underwriting Application
Contact Bob Hoffmann, Underwriting Manager
KRFP is also supported by:
Michelle Adams, in-kind donations.
Kally Thurman/ Outskirts Gallery/ Hope Marketplace, who has generously adopted Maree McHugh.
Ben Murray, who has generously adopted John Murray, host of the Beat n Down show.