- Public Testimony on Senate Side on Rep. Ehardt’s House Bill 500 Preventing Transgender from Participating in Sports.
- Q&A Section of Prof. Martin Pall’s Talk on the Health Impacts of 5G.
- UW Cancels In-Person Classes for Remainder of Winter Session Due to Corona Virus.
- Former WSU Provost Mitzi Montoya Settlement Included $460,000 Salary and Professorship in Carson College of Business.
- Idaho House State Affairs Committee Passes Idaho Public Records Act Exemptions for Lawmakers and Public Officials.