Evening Report – Fri., Feb 14, 2020 – 5G / Border Patrol & Greyhound
- Border Patrol Memo Contradicts Greyhound Assertions They Cannot Decline Agent Sweeps on Their Buses.
- Moscow Planning & Zoning Commission Discusses 5G Deployment.
- Oregon Regulators Issue Notice of Violation to Arlington Landfill for Importing 2 Million Pounds of Radioactive Fracking Waste.
- Idaho State Board of Education Opposes Any Legislation Further Restricting Local Property Tax Collection.
- Measures in Idaho Legislature to Impose Further Hurdles on Initiatives, End Fish & Game Commission Bipartisan Makeup.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: 5G, CBP, Education, Elections, Fracking, Greyhound, Idaho Fish and Game, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Moscow Planning & Zoning Commission, Oregon, Property Taxes, Radioactive Waste, SBOE, Taxes, Transportation, zoning