Evening Report – Tue., Feb 11, 2020 – Police Station Costs
- New Moscow Police Station to Cost More than Bond Amount.
- Idaho House Revenue & Taxation Committee Hears Criticism of Proposed One Year Statewide Property Tax Freeze.
- Senate Education Committee Proposes Interim Committee as Solution to K-12 Common Core Standards Controversy.
- 6% Food Sales Tax Repeal Dead.
- Judge Sentences Idaho Man to 6 Years for Brutally Beating Trans Woman in Oregon.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: City of Moscow, Crime, Education, Grocery Tax, Idaho Legislature, Moscow Police, Oregon, Police, Police Station, Sales Tax, Transgender