Evening Report – Thu., Jan 30, 2020 – Invest In Idaho Ed Initiative
- Reclaim Idaho in Moscow Organizing for Invest in Idaho Education Funding Initiative.
- Idaho House Approves Bill to Make it Even More Difficult to Pass Local Bonds.
- Bill Requiring Early Party Declaration to Vote in Primaries Withdrawn & Reintroduced in Idaho House with Change in Effective Date.
- Oversight Committee Says Idaho Could Save Money by Building new Prison.
- Last Grocery Store in Genesee Shuts Down.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Bonds, Education, Elections, Food, Genesee, Idaho Department of Correction, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Invest in Idaho, Primaries, prisons