Evening Report – Fri., Jan 17, 2020 – English Common Core
- Excerpts from Idaho House Education Committee English Common Core Hearing.
- Panelists at State Capitol Mostly Oppose Idaho’s Faith Healing Exemptions which allow Children to Die from Untreated Medical Conditions.
- Washington Senate Votes to Ban Single-Use Plastic Bags.
- Washington Senate Bill would Protect Immigration Information on Students Held by Schools.
- Expelled Felon Rep. John Green of Post Falls Hid Money from Gold Sales for Clients.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Common Core, Education, English, Environment, Faith Healing, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Income Tax, John Green, Phil Hart, Plastic, Washington Legislature